Social Media Marketing & Education Research Symposium
The Social Media Marketing and Education Research Symposium brings together the brightest minds in social media marketing and education research.
This online event will be held on 15th July 2021 and will attract online delegates from around the world.
The Symposium will feature themes such as:
Social Media Education Research
- Innovative pedagogy
- Platform education
- Teaching flexibility and adaptability
- Work Integrated Learning initiatives
- Authentic assessments
- Developing ethical practitioners of the future
- Evaluating social media student success
- Community/Industry engagement via social media education
Social Media Marketing Research
- Industry insights
- Practitioner perspectives
- Social media analytics
- Social Media Ethics
- Consumer Behaviour
- Strategic innovation
- Content Marketing
- Community building insights
- Innovative practice
Who should attend the Symposium:
- Social Media Educators
- Research Students
The format of the online symposium is very similar to Social Media Marketing Institute Conferences. The symposium will feature a keynote presentation, speaker sessions and panel discussions. Additionally, there will be time for interactive networking with fellow delegates.
What are the benefits of online symposiums?
- You can easily attend from anywhere in the world
- Attend the symposium while not being absent from home or work
- Online materials and recorded sessions will enhance the exchange of knowledge between presenters and the attendees during and after the event.
When will I receive my link to the online portal?
A weblink will be sent to you by email one week prior to the virtual symposium. Please check your junk folder if you do not receive the access email. If you do not receive the email, please contact email@example.com
Will the sessions be available for viewing after the virtual symposium?
Those who register will have access to on-demand audio and video recordings. Attendees are strongly recommended to attend the live sessions to foster networking, participation and a symposium-like feel.
Call for Abstracts submissions open: 15 March 2021
Call for Abstracts submissions closes: 17 May 2021
Notification of Abstract acceptance: 15 June 2021
Program Published: 20 June 2021