Social Media Marketing & Education Research Symposium
Call for Abstracts Form
Digital Innovation in a Time of Isolation
Submit Your Extract for the Social Media Marketing & Education Research Symposium
Call for Abstracts submissions open: 15 March 2021
Call for Abstracts submissions closes: 17 May 2021
Notification of Abstract acceptance: 15 June 2021
If a speaker’s application is successful, they will also be required to submit a PowerPoint deck before the Symposium. More information and a template will be provided to the confirmed presenters.
Key Notes for Your Submission:
- All submissions will be subject to a blind peer review.
- Submissions made by anyone else other than one of the authors, will not be granted.
- Extensions for the Call for Abstracts will not be extended past the closing date.
- Submissions promoting any products or services will not be excepted.
- The review committee has the right to refuse any submissions. The committee’s decision is final.
For any questions regarding your submission, please contact the Social Media Marketing Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org.